IMPORTANT MESSAGE

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS BIBLE STUDY THAT YOU BEGIN AT THE INTRODUCTION AS IT WILL NOT MAKE SENSE OTHERWISE. PLEASE USE THE ARCHIVES AT THE RIGHT.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Note from Connie

To my blog friends and followers,

First, thank you for reading and thank you for the comments, even when they disagree with me. Secondly, you will probably notice that from this point on, the blogs may not be posted nearly as often. When I first began posting, I had a lot of material from previous studies already written, so I did not have to do the research, but merely refresh it and type it up. That allowed me to get a jump on the material that I did need to research. Well, over the course of the summer, I have not been able to do as much research as I can do in the winter months as the garden, lawn, etc. call to be taken care of. As a result, I have now caught up to where I am posting. Added to that is the fact that the concert season is now in rehearsal for both of my vocal groups, both the one in which I sing, and the one I accompany. A lot of time has to be devoted to practicing the music, as well as writing some arrangements. As a result I cannot devote as much time to the blog as I used to. I will try to keep at least a weekly posting going, but I know I will not be able to keep up with a daily one. If you are behind, that will work to your advantage. It will give you time to catch up. God Bless.

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment